- Out of bounds defined by white stakes, property fences and paved roadways.
- All lakes, ponds, creeks are water hazards as defined by yellow or red stakes.
- A Free relief may be taken as per ruler 24 on the following.
- Drainage inlets.
- Cart paths.
- Sprinkler heads.
- Valve boxes.
- Yardages marked on sprinkler head are measured to center of green.
- Embedded ball ruler is in effect through the green.
- All golf carts must be kept on cart paths where they are provided, espacially around tees and greens.
- Repair ball marks, replace divots and rake traps.
- U.S.G.A. and R&A rules shall govern all play.
- The waste bunkers, the sand areas, on the right side of holes 2a, 9a, 5c & 9c and left side of 3a, 2b & 7c are neither bunkers nor hazards, These 7 areas all contain grassy bushes.
|COURSE RATING||SLOPE RATING|
|A – B||B – C||C – A||A – B||B – C||C – A|
|A WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP COURSE|